Introducing the Original Dale Fogg Fly Tying Station
If you are a seasoned pro or just starting to tie your own flies, this compact design is for you. It features two magnetic trays and a waste receptacle for easy organization and to keep your work area clean. These are a limited edition design.
Due to high demand and trout season, orders will be filled as soon as possible. We currently have a 10-12 week lead time, please contact us at email@example.com prior to ordering.
Dale Fogg Fly Tying Stations are handmade right here in Western Pennsylvania. This unique design was created for fly fishermen by a fly fisherman. Below are a couple samples of the detailed craftmanship demanded by the best fly tyers in the business.
• Weight: 16 lbs.
• 16”x 26”x12” with the dowels installed.
• Solid hardwood construction for a lifetime of use!
• Two small magnetic trays carved into the top to hold your hooks, beads, etc.
• Two additional small trays carved into the top to hold various small items while tying.
• 19 hardwood dowels can hold 38 spools of thread.
• Fully-integrated scrap receptacle to make clean up easy.
• Dovetailed drawers for storage.
• Works with both clamp-on and pedestal base vices.
• Storage compartments for cement, hooks, materials, etc.
• Multiple holes for a wide range of tool storage.
• Hand-finished with multiple coats of lacquer.
• Left hand version available upon request.
Order yours today prices starting at $279.
Click here to order your's today